Thursday, January 21, 2010

EOC week 2 favorite food

My favorite fast food growing up was always Taco bell, since childhood I have always loved Mexican food. The wonderful taste of the different spices that goes into the Mexican food, really hits the spot in my stomach. My favorite thing to eat at taco bell is the seven layer burrito, the seven layer burrito consists of beans, cheese, lettuce, guacamole, rice, tomatoes, sour cream and red sauce. I always order the burrito without guacamole, because I personally am not a huge fan of it. Every Saturday I and my family would have a family shopping day, and after all the shopping and the bank almost out of money my mom and dad would always ask us what we want to eat. Me and my brother would scream and shout “ Taco Bell”, the taste of the mild sauce and hot sauce really added a kick to our burrito, and had us calling back for some more.

http://tacobell.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment