Thursday, January 21, 2010

EOC week two my demographic

I am a generation “Y” baby, I was born July 2, 1990 in las Vegas Nevada. I think growing up as a generation “Y” baby we are introduced to new technology, we should have been called techno babies instead of generation “y”. I love growing up in our generation, because we have access to so many new technologies. We have the invention of the I pod, where people don’t have to carry around walkmans and portable CD plays no more. You can add all your favorite music into it and jam out all day long. Then came the invention of the I phone which has the I pod built inside of it a, which is also a minicomputer with a cell phone. We have so many social networking programs such as MySpace and face book which keeps me in contact with all my friends and family around the world. Our world is expanding with new technology and I am happy to be a part of such a fantastic generation.

No comments:

Post a Comment