Thursday, January 21, 2010

EOC week one voice

As a student attending the Art Institute of Las Vegas, getting a bachelors degree in fashion retail management. I am currently working in the fashion industry I am very passionate about fashion, currently interning at Louis Vuittion I enjoy every minute I go into work. As a child, growing up in a shoe maker home , fashion has always sparked a interest in my eye, my granddad had been making high end purses with different types of animals skins I worked with him on the bags, it really influenced my passion for fashion. Currently working at Louis Vuittion I have gained a lot of knowledge in the fashion industry from visual merchandising, to event planning, production process of the apparel, styling, assisting celebrity clients, assisting mangers, and even working with stock. Working at Louis Vuittion has broadened my perspective in the fashion industry, and I have gained a lot of experience to reach my ultimate dream of working in public relations for a high end retail store. I hope one day to own my own public relations firm. I would love to plan events for “A” list celebrities, and work for famous designers hosting their fabulous fashion shows. I would like to gain a very wealthy cliental base which will make me very successful and well known in the fashion world.

No comments:

Post a Comment