Thursday, February 4, 2010

EOC week four mad man

I really enjoyed the television show called “mad man”, the show was very informative and very educational as I think. I liked how the show should different types of marketing techniques, and many different ways to advertise products. I liked seeing how a marketing firm marketing philosophy is still used in our decade. The show really opened my eyes how men see women back in the days, they were basically used as sex objects and if sex was not used you would not move up in the company growth or basically in a life where men are running. I was really shocked when I watched that because you have to look good or you’re nothing to men, and in men’s eyes sex sales it determines where you are in the stand point in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment