Monday, February 1, 2010

EOC week three customer service

I think customer service is important in retail, because I think it determines one of the reasons they have a profit and loss. Good customer service determines if a customer is satisfied, one of my favorite customer experiences was when I was shopping for my boyfriend’s birthday present. Couple days before my boyfriend’s birthday I decided to go to forum shops to buy his present, because forum shops carry many of my favorite designers. One of my favorite designers is Dolce and Gabanna, as soon as I walked in the retail store two of the sales associates greeted me and asked me if I was looking for any merchandise, and I said “yes” I was looking for jewelry. The kind lady gladly showed me to the jewelry counter, I found a ring I like, and I didn’t have any cash on me so I told her I was going to the bank and i will come back as soon as i recive the cash. I was looking for a size ten in men’s ring sizes and the lady she sized it and it was a size ten in the store, so I told her I would come back she put it on hold for me. When I came back to purchase the ring she went out of her way and walk to the jewelers on the other side of forum shops and went to get the ring double checked just to make sure it would fit and I would not have any problems. I paid for the ring and the retail sales associates were very friendly and it made me want to come back and wanting to purchase more merchandise because of how friendly and outgoing the staff were, I know they will go out of their way to make sure I am satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment