Thursday, February 4, 2010

EOC week four super bowl commericals

The super bowl is one of my favorite times in the year to watch TV, I am not a big football fan, but I absolutely love watching the commercials. I think commercials are worth watching on super bowl day because of all the hard work and money they put into making such fantastic commercials. Doritos commercials are always my favorite, because they are so intriguing and eye appealing. Doritos are my favorite chips so I love watching my favorite products being advertised on one of TV most popular days. This Doritos Super Bowl XLIII Commercial Power of the Crunch commercial is one of my most favorite because of how eye catching it is, first you see the guy with his Doritos and then you see him go in to wonderland and he instantly he is attracted to this beautiful lady and as he is eating more her clothing starts to come off, the more he eats the better his life’s gets, after that he goes to a ATM and money starts to get better, he goes into this totally different world which just starts to get better the more he does different things. This is just a hilarious commercial and I think it aims right at its target audience because people who like to eat Doritos your life starts to feel instantly better because of flavorful taste of the Doritos. All together this is my most favorite super bowl commercial.


No comments:

Post a Comment